Tuesday 9 February 2010

on the street, Harajuku.

↑click photo to see more details.



This cool poncho,and skinny jeans and big bag is
PHENOMENON,cool street brand in Japan.

I hear this brand will have a show
at next japan fashion week.
It's the first time for it.

It was the most exiting news
that I had heard recently.



裏原宿、BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUBの隣の空き地の壁の前。


原宿には好きな場所がいっぱいあるけど、
ここ最近のお気に入りはここ。


昔は何かのお店だったんだろうけど、
それについてはもうすっかり忘却の彼方。



What he wanna do in the future
is DJ and fashion business.

1 comment:

Lactose Intoler-Art said...

Really interesting picture! Very unique and cool style. Shito-san, do you know where I can find out more information on Japan fashion week? Are you taking pictures of people there? When is Japan fashion week? I want to also see runway shots. Sorry I have so many questions! Thank you!

http://lactoseintolerart.blogspot.com